Ask Us

This area is designed as a quick reference page to answer any regular questions that may have been asked by parents and can be easily answered here on the website:-

Can my child take a pain relief in school?

     Calpol or anything similar can only be administered by a member of staff if it has been prescribed by a doctor and a medical form has been completed by a parent/carer (see the Noticeboard page under the Virtual Office tab to download a copy).  If your child is feeling unwell and you feel the need to administer any pain relief, you will have to call in to school at lunch time to personally give the medicine.

When does the school dinner menu change?

     The menu is changed at the October half term and at Easter.

My child needs to take cough sweets - where should these be stored?

     Any cough sweets should be taken to the school office where they will be monitored.

What PE clothing should my child wear?

     The indoor PE kit comprises of a green Gawsworth tee shirt, black shorts and black pumps.  For outdoor games your child should have jogging bottoms, a long sleeved top, socks and trainers.



We would love to hear from you
Gawsworth Primary School
Longbutts Lane, Gawsworth, Cheshire, SK11 9QU

Student Login